Norwegian dvorak
  • UnforgivenUnforgiven August 2011

Hi all!
    When changing to dvorak (fn+F1) I cannot find the å key, the ø and æ are where they should be. Anyone know where the å is hiding?

I have also made a keyboard layout for W7 that places the æ, ø and å to where the respective Swedish vowels on the svorak skin.

But it would be handy to replace the resident dvorak layout (fn+F1) with the modified svorak one.

B.T.W.: I have had my Typematrix for two days now and not missing my old Razer Lycosa one bit, well maybe the backlit keys on the razer ;-)

• AzP August 2011

I don't think you can replace the dvorak layout like that. I'm using the svorak layout, but have to use software in windows to switch the layout (I'm using a program called Svorak Remapping).

If I switch to dvorak using fn+F1, I get some strange version of it which places the ä where å should be, and q where . should be.

Yes using fn+F1 enables the Norwegian dvorak, but the å should have been in the lower left corner of the left matix.
    If only one could replace the native W7 Norwegian qwerty/dvorak with the Norwegian svorak a1 mod.

Found the letter å in the upper right corner of the right martix when in dvorak.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion